Monday, July 14, 2014

Lovely, Lovely Beds

Happy Monday!! (Did the extra exclamation point help--even a little?) Sometimes Mondays remind me that I'm not as young and spry as I used to be. (Using the word "spry" doesn't exactly make me sound young, either.) Every now and again, I do something crazy over the weekend like stay up past midnight (and by "past midnight", I mean 12:30). I swear, it takes me three days to recover. Today is one of those times, and I honestly feel like I need a full day to just sleep. Speaking of sleep, how gorgeous are these beds? I would be totally fine with one of each.  And then taking a good three hour nap in each of them, just to try them out. #inmydreams #nopunintended #whatswiththehashtags #tryingtostayyoung #ish
image from West Elm
image from Layla Grace
image from Serena and Lily

2 comments:

  1. Love the 1st and last the best! Enjoy your nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn’t post beds without a four poster, right? I love that first one. Not too girly, but still looks oh so comfy. Here’s hoping you get to nap in something just as luxurious someday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.