Monday, August 25, 2014

Loving Lately | Metal Beds

Hey there. It's Monday. Again. We had a great weekend with lots of family time.  My sister, flew in to take pictures of Baby Salem, and I can't wait to see them. 

In the meantime, I am loving metal beds, and I think they are great for a kid's room--or any room, really. They work well in small spaces, because, well, you can see right through the headboard and footboard. They are a great option for providing height and interest without being intrusive. (Did any of that make sense? Being eloquent is not one of my strengths these days. Good thing I can still spot a cute bed when I see one.) Anyway...check these out.  I promise, they're amazing.
image from Mor Til Mernee
image source unknown
image from Little Dwellings

1 comment:

  1. That top bed is the same one that T sleeps in every night. That thing is HEAVY too - and hers isn't styled nearly as well as these pictures. And I get what you're saying about metal beds - high impact with low visual clutter. I bet those pictures of Salem are going to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.