Wednesday, January 21, 2015

[color kreyv]: Charcoal Gray

Holy cow, I'm glad we made it to Wednesday! Both Salem and Stella have been sick with fevers.  They are finally feeling better, but I'll be honest, there's a whole lot of mucus goin' on up in herrr. It's gross.  

Speaking of not gross, how much do we love charcoal gray? I love that it pops against white like black does, but it's not as harsh as black can sometimes be. It's almost black, but it's not.  (That was a super deep statement, wasn't it?!) Hey, let's take what we can get after four days of being with kids in bed watching Barbie ten jillion times in a row, shall we? 

P.S. My favorite charcoal is Urbane Bronze by Sherwin Williams.
image from Domino
image source unknown
image source unknown

8 comments:

  1. it is beautiful! I LUV the kitchen pops of that color

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I need your help redecorating my living room. We need new furniture and I really want a fresh start

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gray is my favorite! A few years ago we painted our interior doors glossy black. I like them alot but I'm really loving these gray doors even more. My husband will not want to hear that, LOL! (He does all the painting)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I hate breaking that kind of news to my hubs!

      Delete
  5. I think I love gray in pretty much any shade. Well, except those with purple undertones (found that out the hard way!) Sorry to hear everyone was sick, but glad to know they’re all doing better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.