Monday, February 9, 2015

[in five]: Favorite Valentines + Printables

I love that I can go on Pinterest and find Valentines for Stella. And, as an added bonus, a lot of them have free printable, too. (Bless you creative mommas who are willing to share your creations!) On the other hand, I've realized that since Pinterest has come along, I'm about the least creative person ever. Oh well, not creating my own Valentines, gave me the opportunity to stay up until 1:00 am every night stressing out about bathroom light fixtures. See? Much better use of time! Check out these adorable Valentines. I have linked them all back to the original posts--most offer the printables.
image from Sarah M. Style
image from My 3 Monsters
image from Just Another Day in Paradise
image from Funky Polka Dot Giraffe
image from Lily Jane
 And here are Stella's Valentines from the last few years:




2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I’m definitely a big fan of printables…and those creative ladies who put them together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.